With a bit of smart planning now your business can have a space that will work for years to come!
Proper planning has the ability to transform a tight busy office into a spacious workplace. We consider every element in the mix, from growth plans and the needs of your business to legal requirements and even IT infrastructure, because with a little bit of smart planning you can ensure that your business has space to work in years to come.
Improved culture, productivity and performance – discover the true beauty of great office design.
Approximately 165,000 tonnes of office furniture is thrown away every year. To make sure yours lasts, you want the best quality, but also the best value. Our buying power ensures you get both.
The design, planning and management of office environments can be a complex undertaking. We look to work closely with our clients to deliver a solution that fits within the brief and budget.
Things that need to be thought about:
- What are the ideal sizes for offices and cubicles?
- Does the space allow for proper foot traffic?
- How much space needs to be open or enclosed?
- What type of space is needed for conference, meeting & break rooms?
- If you plan to grow, will the space allow for it?